Valentine's Day Quotes & Sayings

Valentine's Day is approaching that means that love, emotion, and romance will be in all around you. It's no surprise you've come looking for the most helpful Valentine's Day quotes about! Here read some best Valentine quotes and sayings that are the perfect fit for express your love and affection to another. 

Valentine's Day quotes

"You are my heart, my life, my one and only thought." - Arthur Conan Doyle
"You can't blame gravity for falling in love." - Albert Einstein
"Loving is not just looking at each other, it’s looking in the same direction." - Antoine de Saint-ExupĂ©ry
""Each time you love, love as deeply as if it were forever." - Audre Lorde
"Love is friendship that has caught on fire." - Ann Landers
"Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies." - Aristotle
"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk through my garden forever." - Alfred Tennyson
Hope you like these Valentine's Day Quotes & Sayings. Explorer more Valentine quotes here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sayings and Quotes about Karma

How Can We Communicate Better?

How Online Counselling Helps