Depression Quotes and Sayings

Depression is a state that causes a tenacious feeling of sorrow and lack of attention, to the extent that it intervenes with your regular life. To deal with depression one needs positive thought and activity. These depression quotes are all about narrowing what depression is, how it makes us believe, and how it can be won. Scroll down to read. 

Depression Quotes 

"You look happy, but you don't feel happy. That's what depression does to you." 

Depression Quotes

"Depression is being colorblind and constantly told how colorful the world is.” 



Depression Quotes
“When you suffer from depression 'I’m tired' means a permanent state of exhaustion that sleep doesn’t fix.”

Depression Quotes
“Whenever I have a good few months and I think I’ve gotten over the worst on my depression, it silently returns. This isn’t a battle I asked to fight. I’m tired of knowing it’s always coming back.”

Depression Quotes
"I wanted to write down exactly what I felt but somehow the paper stayed empty and I could not have described it any better.”

Depression Quotes
"No one realizes how strong someone with depression has to be just to do daily stuff like shower, brush hair or get out of bed.”

Depression Quotes
"When you are happy, you enjoy the music. but when you are sad, you understand the lyrics."
 

“Please try not to judge how someone is dealing with a pain you have never experienced.”
 


Depression Quotes

“If you know someone who’s depressed, please resolve never to ask them why. Depression isn’t a straightforward response to a bad situation; depression just is, like the weather.”
Depression Quotes
"We hide to try our feelings, but we forget that our eyes speak.”

Depression Quotes
“I am bent, but not broken. I am scarred, but not disfigured. I am sad, but not hopeless. I am tired, but not powerless. I am angry, but not bitter. I am depressed, but not giving up.”

hope you like these depression quotes. Explorer more quotes here- Depression Quotes

Read Also: 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sayings and Quotes about Karma

How Can We Communicate Better?

Top Ways To Support Your Loved One to Start Counseling